With the automatic CIW weighing system, you can weigh tablets, dragées, capsules and similar products during or after the production process.
The standard unit is based on Kraemer's UTS tablet testing systems and provides a tablet separating system and a special transport starwheel for precisely positioning the specimen on the integrated scale.
All parts requiring cleaning can be removed quickly and easily with no need for tools.
The CIW 6.3 model is largely identical to the CIW 6.2, except that it additionally features a precise measuring device for determining thickness.
- Laboratory unit with TTS11 software, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Online monitoring device connected to a tablet press. Sampling can be initiated either from the production machine or via our TTS11 software.
- Solid industrial construction
- Reliable and fast weighing
- For use as an online monitoring device or standalone unit in the lab
- TTS11 software, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- 12-station feeder
- Single air conveyor system
- Double air conveyor system
- 3-way sorting diverter
- 12-station sample collector
- Integrated thickness tester as 2nd measurement parameter for thickness
|W x D x H (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|CIW 6.2 / 6.3||440 x 490 x 470||≈ 28|
|CIW 6.2 / 6.3|
|L x W x H (mm): 480 x 480 x 480|
|Weight (kg): 30|
Fast, precise weighing of specimens with the automatic CIW weighing system
Kraemer Elektronik bestsellers
With 12-station feeder
Special solutions are available for your specific requirements. Here are a few examples:
|S9||For mini tablets only|
|S9 -12F||For mini tablets with 12-station feed|
|S14||3-way sorting diverter in outlet chute|
|S15||5-way sorting diverter in outlet chute|
|S16||With conveyor belt feed|