The manual lab testers of the H series in the new LAB.line design combine state-of-the art technology with usability: rounded shapes, generous radii and smooth surfaces make cleaning child's play.
Operation of the embedded touchscreen is simple and intuitive: you can change a product or view informative test results with just a few clicks.
The H series consists of three unit variations with usually 500 N, alternatively 50 N or 1000 N. The H5 version offers to connect an external scale (Sartorius/Mettler).
- Clean design
- Integrated LED status lamp
- Intuitive touchscreen operation
- Length measuring range up to 60 mm
- Hardness measuring range up to 800 N (optional)
- Load cells: 50 N, 500 N (standard), 800 N
- Base with two larger collecting bins
- External scale
The LAB.line H series is available in various models:
DIAMETER / LENGTH
* An external scale and external thickness tester can be connected to the H series for measuring. The results of the different test stations are displayed in an overall report.
|H2: Hardness, diameter/length|
|H3: Hardness, diameter/length, width|
|H4: Hardness, diameter/length, width, thickness|
|H5: Hardness, diameter/length, width, thickness, weight (ext. scale)|
|H5+: Hardness, diameter/length, width, thickness, weight (ext. scale), ext. thickness|
|W x D x H (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|268 x 230 x 102||≈ 7 kg (depending on the model)|
|L x W x H (mm): 230 x 268 x 102|
|Weight (kg): 8.5|
Smart, intuitive and high quality. The advantages of the H-series.
- Always hygienic and clean
- With its rounded corners, edges and smooth surface, the H-series is always easy to clean
Intuitive touchscreen operation
- Insert tablet and start testing
- The new touchscreen user interface of the H-series is simple and self-explanatory
Measuring range optionally up to 800 N
- Extend your measuring range for hardness tests to 800 N
- Ideal for chemical products such as catalysts, pellets and extrudates
Equipment details: Compact, user-friendly, powerful
Collecting bin for tested tablets
Basic H5 version with external scale (Mettler)
Basic H5 version with external scale (Sartorius)
Exchangeable fixed jaw for different tablet shapes
Large collecting bin is easy to install
Easy measurement of the five parameters hardness, length/diameter, width, thickness and weight
The H5+ is a manual single tablet testing system that covers all five major tablet parameters in one unit.
The results of the different measuring stations are displayed in an overall report.