These versatile laboratory testers from the P-series offer you the latest technology, a space-saving design, and maximum flexibility. Adapt the basic units (P2-P5) to your requirements at any time.
The new LAB.line design also has a lot of practical advantages: thanks to the generous radii, rounded corners and smooth surface, cleaning is child's play.
The P5 version tests all five parameters automatically. The Vibralign and Roto system make it easy to position tablets precisely.
The intuitive touch display enables fast, easy operation. The results are shown immediately on the clearly laid out display, and can be printed out or shown as a PDF report.
- Clean design
- Automatic positioning of specimens
- Manage max. 10,000 products and product tests
- Intuitive navigation via the integrated touch panel
- Integrated 360° LED status display
- Load cells:
50 N, 500 N (standard), 1000 N
- Cover with integrated breakage chamber
- Vibralign system
- Roto system (manual, adjustable grooved plate) for easy tablet positioning in the P3 and P4 models
The LAB.line P series is available in various models:
DIAMETER / LENGTH
Models P3+ and P4+ use the Vibralign system for alignment during hardness measurements.
|P2: Weight, thickness|
|P3: Thickness, diameter/length, hardness|
|P4: Weight, thickness, diameter/length, hardness|
|P5: Weight, thickness, diameter/length, hardness, width|
|MODEL||W x D x H (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|P2 - P5||320 x 320 x 185||≈ 15 (depending on the model)|
|P2 - P5|
|W x D x H (mm): 320 x 320 x 185|
|Weight (kg): < 15|
Tablet positioning that's one of a kind with the Vibralign and Roto systems
The tablets are precisely rotated 90° and positioned for width measurement using the Vibralign system incorporated in the hardness station.
Roto system (manual, adjustable grooved plate)
In the P4 model, the Roto system (manual, adjustable grooved plate) ensures easy tablet positioning. You can choose from three different settings: a flat, light or deep groove.
The advantages of the P-series. Precise, high quality and user-friendly.
- Insert tablets and start testing
- The new touchscreen user interface of the P-series is simple and self-explanatory
Integrated 360° LED status display
- The clear and comprehensible LED display provides information about the equipment status anytime
- The equipment status can be easily seen from a distance
Automatic tablet positioning
- Length, width, hardness, …
- The P-series accurately places even oblong tablets in every test position
- Always hygienic and clean
- With its rounded corners, edges and smooh surface, the P-series is always easy to clean