The UTS IP65i is a universal and fully automated testing system developed for use in industry. The UTS IP65i is the tried and tested model of a series of testing systems put through trials over many years. It was developed in close collaboration with the pharmaceutical industry.
The UTS IP65i system is an add-on to washable tablet presses for WIP or WOL applications, for the processing of medium and high-potency products.
As an add-on to the existing dust-proof, easy-clean UTS4.1-S10 / UTS IP LR testing systems, the UTS IP65i is the first fully washable, universal testing system, and is globally unique. The work/test area has protection rating IP65 and the cleaning process is fully controlled.
The integrated fail-safe system rules out possible operator errors even in the preparation phase and during the washing process, and ensures error-free routines. There are user-defined parameters for the washing programs, for setting the washing time per washing cycle, the number of washing cycles, and the duration of the individual washing phases.
The system can be used in the following ways:
- Online with control by tablet press
- Stand-alone with PC software
- Online with PC software
UTS IP65i: Compact, space-saving design
- Unique testing system with integrated wash nozzles
- WIP (Wash-In-Place) system
- WOL (Wash-Off-Line) system
- Integrated 360° LED status display
- Hermetically sealed system, class OEB 5
- The sealed system makes an insulator superfluous
- TTS11 software, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Version for single tablet feed
- Cover with glove ports
- Single air conveyor system
- Double air conveyor system
- Model for single tablet feed
|W x D x H (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|UTS IP65i||621 x 623 x 687||80|
|L x W x H (mm): 570 x 570 x 755|
|Weight (kg): 80|
Open construction for optimum washing results
Insulated work area