The UTS IP65i system is an add-on to washable tablet presses for WIP or WOL applications, for the processing of medium and high-potency products.
As an add-on to the existing dust-proof, easy-clean UTS4.3-S20 / UTS IP LR testing systems, the UTS IP65i is the first fully washable, universal testing system, and is globally unique. The work/test area has protection rating IP65 and the cleaning process is fully controlled.
The integrated fail-safe system rules out possible operator errors even in the preparation phase and during the washing process, and ensures error-free routines. There are user-defined parameters for the washing programs, for setting the washing time per washing cycle, the number of washing cycles, and the duration of the individual washing phases.
The system can be used in the following ways:
- Online with control via tablet press
- Stand-alone with PC software
- Online with PC software
UTS IP65i: Compact, space-saving design
- Unique testing system with integrated washer nozzles
- WIP (wash-in-place) system
- WOL (wash offline) system
- Integrated 360° LED status display
- Hermetically sealed system, OEB 5 rating
- No insulator required because the system is sealed
- TTS11 software, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Version for single tablet feed
- Cover with glove ports
With the UTS IP65i you can create and measure 5 test classes
|W x D x H (mm)
|621 x 623 x 687
|W x D x H (mm): 621 x 623 x 687
|Weight (kg): 80
Open construction for optimum washing results
Insulated work area